What Information Do We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site to receive content alerts or join the SSP mailing list. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company, for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order as well as occasional organization news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We use a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database, which is accessible only by those authorized with access rights to such systems. All information is always kept strictly confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (e.g., credit card information) will not be stored on our server.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information collected on this website. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Advertisers on SSP websites receive only aggregated data about responses to advertisements. No personally identifiable information is released. Such data may include the number of impressions (views) and the number of click-throughs to an advertiser’s site.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer links to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites.
Terms and Conditions
This policy was last modified on 11/15/16