Image via Wikipedia
The Scholarly Kitchen was serving regularly during the summer, out on our spacious patio, but you may have missed some of our finest dishes if you were, like many people, barbecuing on your own deck rather than dining at this fine establishment. Here are a few prime cuts you might have missed:
- reCAPTCHA: Workforce of Accuracy: a nice mix of fresh ideas with a light social media vinaigrette
- Where is Google?: a simple mix of crudites, served warm
- Author-choice Open Access Publishing: a puff pastry in a reduction sauce
- George Orwell’s Blog: a fusion of old and new
- The Importance of Being First: a hearty appetizer, great for sharing
- Dude Looks Like a Lady?: an amuse bouche, simple yet surprising
- Open Access Doesn’t Drive Citations: a hearty main course, made of the finest ingredients
- Scholarly Chicken: sure to satisfy
- Does Information Behave Like Viruses: the perfect way to end a meal
This week, we will be catering some dishes from the Society for Scholarly Publishing’s Top Management Roundtable, in addition to our normal menu.
We appreciate your patronage.